Thomas L. Shriwise, M.D.
Dr. Shriwise joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 2003. His practice focus is on sports medicine and general orthopedics, including total joint replacement, uni-compartmental knee replacement and rotator cuff repair, among others.
Dr. Shriwise was raised on his family farm in southwestern Kansas where two of his four brothers and mother still reside. Dr. Shriwise and his wife of 25 years, Celina, have three children. They lived in Atchison, Kan., for 15 years, where he practiced solo until joining Dickson-Diveley. They enjoy volunteering to provide medical care to the underserved, including in Honduras in January 2012. They like to travel to Canada to visit his wife's family whenever possible.
- Arthroscopic surgery for cartilage defects and sports medicine injuries
- Arthritic conditions and other general musculo-skeletal problems
- A high level interest in partial knee replacement and rotator cuff repair
- B.A. Biology & Philosophy, Benedictine College, Atchison, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Medical Internship, University of Kansas, Wichita/St. Francis, Wichita, KS
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Sports Medicine Fellowship, University of Toronto, Orthopaedic & Arthritic Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- ABOS - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AOA Medical Honor Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine