Thomas P. Phillips, M.D.
I joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1979. I practiced as an orthopedic surgeon for more than 35 years with a focus on hand/upper extremity care and sports medicine. I also served as a team physician for the Kansas City Royals Baseball Team for 30 years. Today, my emphasis is on non-operative orthopedic care.
- Hands and wrists
- Arms and elbows
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Internal Medicine, St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Orthopaedic Pathology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Hand Surgery, St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association
- Missouri Medical Association