Steven T. Joyce, M.D.
Dr. Joyce joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1978. He has 35 years experience in general orthopaedics with a special interest in injuries of the shoulder, and knee. He also has extensive experience with use of visco-supplementation injections for the treatment of arthritic knee pain, as well as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections for tendon injuries. He served 32 years as a team physician for the Kansas City Royals in Major League Baseball.
- Sports Medicine
- Elbow sports injury
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons