Stanley A. Bowling, M.D.
Dr. Bowling joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1999. He has over 13 years of experience with practice emphasis in fracture care and orthopedic trauma, particularly shoulder and lower extremity. As an avid tennis player himself, he is familiar with the physical demands that need to be met to maintain an active lifestyle. Dr. Bowling looks forward to working with you from the initial injury through the recovery process.
- Foot & Ankle
- B.S. Biology/Chemistry, Southwestern College, Winfield, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Creighton University/Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha
- Orthopaedic Surgery Program, Creighton University/Nebraska Health Foundation, Omaha, NE
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine