Robert C. Gardiner, M.D.
Dr. Gardiner joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1992. He is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in total joint replacement of the hip and knee for over 20 years. He also served as Team physician, Kansas City Blades Hockey Team, 1992-2001.
- Knee and hip replacement
- B.S. Pharmacy, University of Kansas School of Pharmacy, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- St. Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City Affiliated Programs, Kansas City, MO
- Hip and Knee Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery