Nicholas T. Ting, M.D.
Nicholas T. Ting, M.D., is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in adult hip and knee reconstruction and replacement. He joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in January 2019.
Dr. Ting earned his medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine before completing his orthopedic surgery residency at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. He then completed an Adult Joint Reconstruction fellowship at OrthoCarolina in Charlotte, N.C. Both in his residency and in his fellowship, Dr. Ting trained at two of the top orthopedic programs in the nation.
Dr. Ting has conducted award-winning research on total hip and total knee arthroplasty, co-authoring many articles for peer-reviewed publications. In addition to providing medical and surgical excellence, he is deeply committed to taking great care of patients and to furthering development in joint replacement technology and surgical techniques. His practice focuses on:
- Direct anterior hip replacement
- Complex primary and revision hip reconstruction and replacement, including total and partial hip replacement
- Complex primary and revision knee reconstruction and replacement, including total and partial knee replacement
- Robotic-assisted hip and knee replacement with Mako® Robotic Arm-Assisted Technology (Makoplasty)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee joints
- Failed hip and knee replacements
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology and Economics, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Adult Joint Reconstruction, OrthoCarolina Hip & Knee Center, Charlotte, NC
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association