Mark Bernhardt, M.D.
I joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1990. My practice is focused primarily on the surgical treatment of the spine, including scoliosis, spinal fusion and instrumentation.
- Neck and Spine conditions and injuries, including scoliosis of the spine
- Bachelor of Arts Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- General Orthopaedics, University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita/St. Francis Regional Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita/St. Francis Regional Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Rex L. Diveley Professor & Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Truman Medical Center