Lowry Jones, Jr., M.D.
I joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1985. I have practiced for over 25 years as an orthopaedic surgeon focused on compassionate care of patients with orthopaedic injuries. I have developed a large practice treating work related injuries with special interest in shoulder injuries and shoulder replacement surgery.
- Workers’ compensation
- Shoulder surgery, including shoulder replacement
- Knee, Hip, Back, Elbow, Foot and Ankle
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Internal Medicine, St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Served on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Chairman of the Board of Councilors for the Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association