Fermin J. Santos, M.D.
I joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 2010. I am fellowship trained in the diagnosis, rehabilitation and utilization of interventional spine procedures for the treatment of painful spine disorders. I enjoy traveling to new places with my wife and children, and I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Specializes in epidurals, nerve blocks, radiofrequency ablation, and EMG testing
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, neck, back, hip, shoulder and knee
- Honors Degree, B.A. Honors, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Post-Baccalaureate Program, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Interventional Spine Fellowship, The Orthopedic Clinic Association, Phoenix, Arizona
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R)
- AAPM&R Special Interest Group: Pain Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Pain Society (APS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)