Danny M. Gurba, M.D.
I joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1985. Ninety-five percent of my practice focuses on treatment of arthritic conditions of the hip and knee. The primary treatment for these conditions is joint replacement. Since beginning my practice in 1985, I have performed over 9,000 total hip and knee replacements.
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee joints
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Internal Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Department of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City/Truman Medical Center, Affiliated Hospitals, Kansas City, MO
- Joint Reconstruction, Pennsylvania Hospital/Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery