Daniel Sisk, M.D.
Daniel Sisk, M.D., is board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) and fellowship-trained in Sports Medicine. Dr. Sisk has extensive training in the use of ultrasound for diagnostic and therapeutic injections, which can enhance accuracy and precision while improving the likelihood of recovery with nonsurgical intervention for many patients. Through ultrasound and EMG-guided procedures, Dr. Sisk diagnoses and treats a wide range of orthopedic injuries involving all extremities, as well as the spine in certain cases. For athletes, non-athletes and workers’ compensation patients alike, Dr. Sisk focuses on nonsurgical and minimally invasive techniques to help patients overcome painful musculoskeletal conditions.
After completing his PM&R residency at the University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals and his PM&R-Sports Medicine fellowship at Stanford Health Care in California, Dr. Sisk, a proud native of Overland Park and graduate of The University of Kansas School of Medicine, is thrilled to be practicing medicine in his hometown Kansas City community. Learn more about him in the video below:
- Athletic injuries (sports medicine)
- Work-related injuries (workers comp)
- Aging/wear-and-tear injuries affecting bones, muscles, joints, tendons, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Biology, The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Internal Medicine, The University of Missouri-Kansas City, Saint Luke’s Health System and Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Seattle, WA
- PM&R Sport Medicine, Stanford Health Care, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Board certified, PM&R, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board eligible, Sports Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine