If you are a new patient, we will need to gather important medical information from you at your first visit, so please allow some extra time. New patients need to:
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete registration. To expedite this process, use our secure online patient portal to download and complete the necessary patient forms prior to arriving at your appointment.
- Provide a payment guarantee in the form of a credit card, check or cash. Please review the Dickson-Diveley Payment Financial Policy prior to your visit.
- Bring the following information:
- A photo identification and insurance card
- Any previous X-rays, imaging studies or written reports, if applicable
- Details of any specific procedures performed relating to your condition
- A referral form, if required by your insurance plan
- A payment guarantee in the form of a credit card, check, or cash
Our regular appointment hours 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We do our best to keep appointments on time. However, as with all medical establishments, unscheduled emergencies do occur. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel 24 hours in advance so we can be available to help other patients.
Call us at 913-319-7600 for more information on new patient registration.