Insurance and Payment
To ensure you get the most from your health insurance benefits, please verify your insurance coverage for treatment at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics. To do so, please ask your insurance provider the following questions:
- Does my insurance plan contract with Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics?
- Does my insurance plan allow care at single-specialty hospitals like the Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute?
- Does my insurance plan contract with Saint Luke’s Healthcare System?
- Does my insurance plan require authorization before allowing my orthopaedic surgeon to formulate and execute of a care plan for me?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, please consult your employer’s benefits manager and/or your insurance plan’s customer service department for assistance.
Insurance coverage varies for each employer, even within the same carrier, and policies change frequently. It is important for patients to take the time to verify coverage and understand the associated financial responsibilities prior to treatment.
Please review our Dickson-Diveley Payment Financial Policy.
Participating Insurance Plans
Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics accepts the following insurance plans:
- Aetna (all plans including Coventry Health Care PPO and HMO)
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City PPOs
- Freedom Network – Preferred Care
- Freedom Network Select – Preferred Care Blue
- Champus – Tricare / Triwest
- CIGNA Healthplan PPO
- CIGNA Open HMO / POS Open Access
- CompResults – WC
- Corvel – WC
- First Health – includes mailhandlers
- Focus – WC
- Humana HMO & PPO
- Humana Medicare HMO & PPO
- Medicare RR
- Occupational Health Management
- Pro America
- United Healthcare HMO / PPO
This list is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee or warrant coverage for any single patient. Plans may change without notice. Be sure to confirm your coverage on your specific policy with your insurance company. It is the always the patient’s responsibility to know the details of his or her specific plan and to adhere to the plan’s co-pay and deductible requirements.