Specialized Orthopedic Care since 1923
Founded in 1923 when Dr. Frank D. Dickson joined Dr. Rex L. Diveley, the Dickson-Diveley Midwest Orthopaedic Clinic has a proud heritage and long tradition of providing excellence in patient care, teaching, and clinical research. Today, we are known simply as Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and we are proud to carry on our founders’ legacies through the following missions:
- Providing state-of-the-art, personal, compassionate orthopaedic care to all patients. Our patients come first and it shows in our high patient satisfaction scores.
- Making Dickson-Diveley a primary referral source for medical and orthopaedic colleagues who need help with complex orthopaedic problems.
- Teaching through our surgeons’ roles as primary instructors for St. Luke’s Hospital, University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Medicine Orthopaedic Residency Program. Our surgeons continuously give back and share their knowledge with the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons.
- Promoting subspecialization through fellowship training and/or subspecialty practice emphasis to facilitate advanced orthopaedic patient care.
- Emphasizing continuing medical education through American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeon certification and active participation in musculoskeletal subspecialty societies.
Patient Satisfaction and Comfort
Dickson-Diveley aims to provide a safe, comfortable environment for all patients, staff and physicians. We encourage constant communication between patients, staff and physicians as we continue our mission. For your convenience, we have two locations in greater Kansas City area:
Our Johnson County, KS Office
At the Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute:
3651 College Boulevard
Leawood, KS 66211-1910
See how this location was expanded in 2018-2019 to better serve our patients:
Our Kansas City, MO Office
On the Saint Luke’s Hospital campus:
Medical Plaza Building 1
4320 Wornall Road, Suite 610
Kansas City, MO 64111