Specialized Orthopedic Care since 1923
Founded in 1923 when Dr. Frank D. Dickson joined Dr. Rex L. Diveley, the Dickson-Diveley Midwest Orthopaedic Clinic has a proud heritage and long tradition of providing excellence in patient care, teaching, and clinical research. Today, we are known simply as Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and we are proud to carry on our founders’ legacies through the following missions:
- Providing state-of-the-art, personal, compassionate orthopaedic care to all patients. Our patients come first and it shows in our high patient satisfaction scores.
- Making Dickson-Diveley a primary referral source for medical and orthopaedic colleagues who need help with complex orthopaedic problems.
- Teaching through our surgeons’ roles as primary instructors for St. Luke’s Hospital, University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Medicine Orthopaedic Residency Program. Our surgeons continuously give back and share their knowledge with the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons.
- Promoting subspecialization through fellowship training and/or subspecialty practice emphasis to facilitate advanced orthopaedic patient care.
- Emphasizing continuing medical education through American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeon certification and active participation in musculoskeletal subspecialty societies.
Patient Satisfaction and Comfort
Dickson-Diveley aims to provide a safe, comfortable environment for all patients, staff and physicians. We encourage constant communication between patients, staff and physicians as we continue our mission.